Killing Two Birds with One Stone

I think Benjamin Franklin would like that I used one of his sayings.  Did you know he had tons of sayings we use every day?  Do any of you know - a penny saved is a penny earned?  If you have used it, then you are speaking Ben Franklin-ese.

So how am am I killing two birds with one stone you might ask.  I am also traveling to Colonial Williamsburg this summer.  As a matter of fact, I leave for Williamsburg before I go on this journey.  While I am there I will also learn about how our great country began.  I will be traveling back in time to learn about how peopled lived in the 1700s, see places where they lived - people like George Washington, John Adams, Patrick Henry, and Thomas Jefferson.  So, here's what I thought I would do - I started a blog for that journey as well - so I could document what I learned and you could see it as well.  Now you know how I am killing two birds with one stone - I am learning about the same topic, but in two different places.  Now you can learn twice as much and just follow me.  Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

If you want to see what I'm learning about during that journey - which starts July 5th and goes to July 12th, just click on http://pursingIndependence1776.blogspot.com to learn what I learn.

See you back in the 21st century in September!!!

Mrs. Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment