Journey into the Past

I hope everyone has been having a wonderful summer.  Mine has been filled with fabulous events.  Tonight is my last night in Williamsburg where I got a chance to travel into the past and learn about how the patriots came to the decision to become free!  I traveled to Jamestown, walked along the streets of Williamsburg, and visited Yorktown where General Washington defeated Cornwallis.

Check out the blog that follows my journey.  Revolutionary, My Dear George at pursuingindependence.blogspot.com.  I will add pictures and fun activities over the summer and the school year that will also connect to what we are learning about here!

I cannot wait to visit Philadelphia now and see what happened after the men in each colony voted to come and place their ballots in for freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment